PLAN-E is the Platform of National eScience Centers in Europe. PLAN-E unites the efforts of eScience organizations across Europe in order to strengthen the European position in the eScience domain.
- Update 3 July 2020: registration for the 12th PLAN-E Plenary has opened. The provisional programme – including presentations from ten different speakers – is avalable on the workshop page.
- New date 12th PLAN-E Plenary: 24-25 November 2020. Due to the COVID-19, it will be an all virtual/online workshop. More information will follow be posted on the workshop page for the plenary.
- Final report PLAN-E Plenary Rome available here!
- On Friday, December 6 2019, long-time PLAN-E member Lajos Bálint (KIFÜ) has unexpectedly passed away. Lajos has been a very active PLAN-E member, representing Hungary, since the start and we will miss him dearly. PLAN-E extends its deepest sympathies to Lajos’ family, friends and colleagues. Read more here.
- The second Plenary (the 11th) meeting took place in Lund (Sweden) on 16-17 October 2019. The workshop was hosted by eSSENCE. Details can be found here.
PLAN-E convenes at least twice annually. PLAN-E addresses:
- Knowledge exchange;
- Data stewardship and Software sustainability;
- Awareness creation through visible representation of PLAN-E;
- Education and academic positioning of eScience researchers.
eScience is loosely defined as the working domain between academic research and ICT and digital infrastructure.