PLAN-E is the Platform of National eScience Centers in Europe. PLAN-E unites the efforts of eScience organizations across Europe in order to strengthen the European position in the eScience domain.
- Registration for the 12th Plenary in Finland (CSC) has opened. Click here to register. The event is free of charge but registration is obligatory.
- Final report PLAN-E Plenary Rome available here!
- Hotel suggestions for Espoo and Helsinki added!
- Save-the-date! 12th PLAN-E plenary in Finland (at CSC), on 12-13 May 2020. Practical info here.
- On Friday, December 6 2019, long-time PLAN-E member Lajos Bálint (KIFÜ) has unexpectedly passed away. Lajos has been a very active PLAN-E member, representing Hungary, since the start and we will miss him dearly. PLAN-E extends its deepest sympathies to Lajos’ family, friends and colleagues. Read more here.
- The second Plenary (the 11th) meeting took place in Lund (Sweden) on 16-17 October 2019. The workshop was hosted by eSSENCE. Details can be found here.
PLAN-E convenes at least twice annually. PLAN-E addresses:
- Knowledge exchange;
- Data stewardship and Software sustainability;
- Awareness creation through visible representation of PLAN-E;
- Education and academic positioning of eScience researchers.
eScience is loosely defined as the working domain between academic research and ICT and digital infrastructure.